Saturday, May 29, 2010

My roommate sophomore year was a complete moron. He wouldn't talk for the first couple of weeks of the fall semester, leaving only to go to fraternity events. Then, when he finally has something to contribute, it's a 20 minute rant about his girlfriend, who he had long conversations with around 3 am. He had all kinds of whackjob conspiracy theories ranging from 9/11 to a shadow government that runs basically every country on the planet to global warming being a trick to try to get the US to become a communist regime. On top of it all, the day I'm supposed to be moving out he stumbles in at 2 am muttering that he's going to kill himself so my girlfriend and I sat up with him until he passed out around 5. We were up at 8 because that was the only time I could move out. Also, the dude never cleaned the bathroom or our dorm once.

Submitted by Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment